< Zentenism
Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year is almost over. It seems like the days just flashed by in an instant. Its all so fast. I have recovered from my fever and very much alive and kicking now. Tied by tradition, CNY is quite the usual. Red packets, bai nian and good food should well summarise the past few days. This year however, a deep tension lurks within my family like the build up to a major earthquake. I wish to talk no more about it.
I just came home from clubbing and so fulfilled my wish of visiting DXO at long last. Been wanting to club for quite some time. It was a waste I missed out on the recent bash at black. Tonight, I finally got to wash off all troubles and worries with good music and some wicked dancing. The girls were kinda hot and the age group of the crowd was just nice. So at least thats one item checked off my to-play list. Maybe I should really go to MOS someday.
Tomorrow, I am expecting quite a number of guest over at my place. I promised good food and drinks and so I sincerly hope I can deliever my promise. Wonder what time I will wake up tomorrow. Wish I can wake up basked in the nice and warm sunshine. I should be a long day ahead and much rest is need actually. However I can't really get to sleep now.
This two days, thoughts of her did fill my mind at times. I wonder how she is doing. Does she think of me too? I hope not...because it will be easier for her that way. I hope she does... cos I miss her a little. Maybe the past four months have made me accustomed to erasing her from my memory. When I think of her now, it feels more distant. No longer filled with the bittersweet longing. Maybe its better for us like she said. I guess that maybe in a month's time, I shall be able to clean forget her. With work, the mind has less time to procrasinate and drift off to worthless thoughts. I am just looking forward to ORD now. Work is of foremost importance. The rest, its all about becoming the man I envision myself to be. Someday, when she is long forgotten, the door to my heart shall open again for someone else to enter. Thats not my dream ending but as Kelvin, I bet that I need to be realistic and hold strong.
Am I happy these days? I am. And I assume she is too cos I am doing all I can for her to be happy. Or so I know. Why does my mind concern itself with such stuff anyway?

- posted by zente at 12:41 PM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats