< Zentenism
Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tired
By my definition, the reluctance to work due to a lack of energy, usually after being overworked. The workload is really getting on me this few days, with LRI coming and the D. Live Firing preparations underways. Not that I care much about both, but work keeps coming my way, thanks to some who run away from everything without moral integrity.Sheesh.
Guess I have not written anything about army for a long time. Counting down to ORD, I admit that I am really not used to working this hard anymore. I doubt I should lament about work no more. What I really missed out on is the habit of daily reading, which I painstakenly tried to rekindle.
From the above paragraph, one should be able to tell that my thoughts no longer flowing systematically. Maybe I am just tired, that why all there is in my mind for now are random assortment of irrelevant thoughts.
I left camp and decided to drive around a little, eventually ending up in IMM where I thought I should get a haircut and shop around abit. Didn't turn out that way. There wasn't much to eat and the only salon was Jean Yip. I reckon it would be quite expensive and decided to pass. Well I did get my haircut eventaully and it was really a waste of time. Well, wasting time is good. Because when you are wasting time, it means you are not really doing anything: a perfect way to unwind.
I should turn in now, my bed misses me and I need to wake up early tomorrow. Going back to camp on a sunday morning isn't really the best one can get. Haiz.

- posted by zente at 7:00 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats