< Zentenism
Sunday, February 05, 2006

Indulgence
It is never a bad idea to induldge, to do nothing but the things you love. But indulgence comes with a price if you overdo it. Its already past midnight and my bed has been seducing me. I can hear the soft clashing of the raindrops outside. The music in my room is also setting the mood just right.Yet, I am simply resisting the idea of going to bed. Reason? I have not done anything constructive today and sleeping is a great waste of time. Seriously speaking, I need some hard core discipline.
I have carelessly missed out my daily exercise routine. All the "studying" I have done today amounts to nothing much but 10 minutes of TA revision. Poor performance for the day. Bah! Such inactivity is deemed unacceptable by my standards, considering how I have slowly resurrected my drive and motivation over the past 2 weeks. Well, what's done is done. The rewinding of clockwork is but man's folly. I shall not brood over it further. Tomorrow, I shall spend at least an hour studying, an hour with my business plans half an hour with english, another half with the newspaper and not miss my workout again.
Today, I figured that poorness is a relative state of mind. The feeling of being poor is not related to the number of coins in your coffer. Rather, it pertains to how much more you wish you have in excess. I must find more sources of income to cover the unexpected additional expenditures of Febuary. Geez, I dare not peer into my bank statement and do my calculations. I think my jaw will just drop...further.
Alright, enough said. Blogging is actually yet another fracture in the hourglass from which time quietly seeps away. Shall go get a chart for tomorrow's TA studies and hook up with Mr Nitthin for some discussions.
On a quiet note, I appreciate guojun's publication of my blog. But appreciation may not run parallel with preference at times. I don't want him doing that, for good reasons which I shall not bother to divulge.

- posted by zente at 8:03 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats