< Zentenism
Sunday, February 26, 2006

Jantzen Part II
After you have read part 1, and deciding on which salon to visit, you might want to know that it doesn't matter. You gotta try to know which is better and it depends on who cuts your hair. I went to Jantzen at westmall today. The scalp massage is fantastic but the cut and the styling made me certain I am not going there again. Maybe she was just following my former style because I asked her to, but somehow, something feels lacking. I should have asked her to make some recommendations on style. Time for a change of style maybe, or should I leave it to the next cut at Shunji Matsuo. Actually I want to go down to Wisma Isetan's Matsuo but was lazy. Serve me right. And I think I could have done a better job styling my hair myself. Geez. Plus, I checked out the price for their cut-colour-highlight. $104. Too expensive. I rather go down to Yess at Cineleisure for L'oreal Professional. The last time I saw, there was a 30% discount for students.
Ok, I have decided that I should write onh such topics more frequently. Every weekend, I will write something on Men/Women, fashion, lifestyle or whatever strikes me. It takes inspiration. In my blog next week:Bling blings for Him.

I am kinda bored now so here goes:

To all single available, attached-but-still-available ladies out there. If you are:

Take note. I am presently looking for a replacement lover. Trust that it would be an honour. This is a one time offer considering that I am KTG and will be rich and powerful in the future. Leave your contacts in my tag-board, including your friendster name and fullname. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via friendster(no friendster? Sorry thats a criteria). Application closes when I get serious again with work and no longer think that this is fun. So hurry.



- posted by zente at 3:35 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats