< Zentenism
Thursday, February 09, 2006

Salvaging my Manhood
Yes! Make no mistake. I can seriously feel my manhood seeping out of me. I believe such thoughts stem from my recent reluctance to engage on dates. Simply don't feel up to it. Its not just a lack of motivation, but rather a volume of inertia and unwillingness. The feel good factor seems to have left me. This must be quite unhealthy and the best remedy against this is probably ignoring it. So weeesh. Stay outside my window.
My eyes are almost closing and I can feel the fatigue sinking in. 48 Hours of guard have had me sleeping less than I should. Instead of having a good rest after the formidable feat, I had a busy day. I am glad the day is over. I am feeling a little hungry now and craving for some supper. Wonder if there is anyone in the mood for food. I went to around 10 schools today to register for relief teaching, hoping that it will translate to greater emoployment opportunities. I now feel the need to work hard and earn enough to sustain my high upkeep as ORD draws near.Gosh it is the 10th of Feb already. Time for keeping check on my accounts. Hope I have not overspent. Work! Work! I feel inspired. My first mil by the age of 30. It can be done!!! I have the will and the wit for it. Come on Kelvin. No come on KTG. KTG. KTG(endless chant).
I shall have a good sleep tonight and study hard again tomorrow. USD? JPY?EUR? Long or short?

- posted by zente at 7:31 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats