< Zentenism
Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekend
At long last, the weekend has arrived. Been looking forward to the weekends because my work is seriously boring. Its worse than going to school. At least it is lively back in JC and everyday just flies by.
Went to Ritz Carlton's pub that night and had the best VSOP I ever had. Plus, there was this babe who was so hot I can't describe her in words without undermining her beauty. The look of her white baggy bareback still lingers in my memory. This is lust.
Wasted an hour queuing up at singtel yesterday to get a phone. And then when I was halfway through the transaction i terminated it. Thanks my mom for her last minute moves. Haiz. Had to go back again at night and queue again. As a result missing out one hour of my drama serial and also one hour of Liu Yi Fei.Sobs.
I just set up the lifestyle blog, to be maintained by a consortium of blogger/authors including myself. Will be writing Bling Bling for man there. So please hop over to: http://clublife.blogspot.com
There will be write-ups on fashion, clothings, lifestyle, extreme sports, events in town, restaurants, pubs and cafes worth visiting. Please do show some support. And if you wish to write as well, just leave a comment with your email. Will see what we can do.

- posted by zente at 11:00 PM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats