< Zentenism
Saturday, April 29, 2006

Looking back
Just took a shower after reaching home so I can't get to sleep yet. I settled down and started browsing through my past entries and my previous blogs. Didn't have much time to rest in the past few days and although today was set aside for resting, I was pia-ing too. Well until I went to town... Anyway I extracted some parts of my old blog which I think are worthy of note.

I set these new years resolution some time back. Lets review it now
1. Forget the fact that I am turning 20 and believe that I am still 18.
Hmm...today, someone said I am sec 4. Haha. Thats good.
2.Begin learning my 4th language. Arabic was my third though I didn't excel in it.
I decided against it. So well...
3.Achieve a respectable social standing in my new school.
Lets see how it goes
4.Visit Tibet
I have decided its not worth my time for now
5.Double my net worth.
I think I am actually on my way there. Should be able to do it by september. yeah. I am proud of myself. Why do you think I pia so hard for thom.
6.Be happy.
Haha. Up to now. Yeah. Life taste good.
7. Bring happiness to the one angel in my life.
Tony Blair: Bollocks.
I don't even know if I should stamp it with invalid, void or failed.

On Jan 7 I wrote The entry KTG:
You know what KTG means? KTG means you know what you want and you set forth to conquere. Nothing is unattainable so long as you have the determination to achieve. When have I failed?

...hmm it does tie in with my resolutions. I believe I am quite unskilled and useless in many aspects. But I know I have 2 things for sure. 1. I am versatile and when its time to play it, I play it nasty. Haha. 2. When I fall I just stand up again. It keeps happening, I keep standing up. Deep inside I know I will never fall

So now I write what KTF means. KTF Means I am still myself. Just that I no longer see that I am great at all. Fallen because something changed me. Remember lucifer only stands out because he fell. Else he would just be another servant of the host.Actually I think being great really means doing the best you can in any situation. It cannot be measured by any scale and cannot be judge. Greatness is a state of mind.

And in response to the statement that egonomaniacs don't make it to the top? I think its quite a flawed statement. Egonomaniacs are so full of themselves they do everything to make sure they are right, that they make it big and they therefore make themselves the champions of their lives.

- posted by zente at 10:12 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats