< Zentenism
Sunday, May 07, 2006

Its late
...but the dreamlord still won't have me passing into his realm. I just can't fall asleep even though I am dead tired. Ironical isn't it? I am tired yet i couldn't sleep. First, my sisters were in my room and all the lights were on so I just tossed around in bed. Now they are off to bed, and I am alone. My mind just keep booming with ideas. Ideas for sales, ideas for marketing. Schedules to meet, my income next month. Arg, worthless thoughts that are flooding my mind for no good reasons at the moment.
Oh, guess what I dreamt of last night. I couldn't believe it myself. I shall not talk about it, for fear of being plagued by the same kind of dreams again tonight.( Just cooked myself some noodles to fill my stomach.) Realise I haven't properly blogged for quite some time. Went to study with wong again today and did TA for equities for the first time. Gosh, the yahoo finance technical charts seriously need some polishing. Its terrible. Had meeting with the rest of the board after that. Wasn't the best of boardroom emulation but nontheless, it was a good 3 hours. Felt super tired after that, almost fell asleep while watching TV. Yet now when I seriously want to sleep I can't sleep. Haiz...spare me....
Guojun is right. My english needs some brushing up.

- posted by zente at 8:49 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats