< Zentenism
Monday, May 29, 2006

The visit
It seems this guy called kelvin is accusing me of stealing his blog. Man, I seriously don't know whats going on. I just created an account. Maybe there is some technical glitch? I don't know. My first blog entry and already there are a host of people responding on the tagboard. That unknown guys is certainly a creep.

Samuel has been ill for almost a week now. No medicine seem to be helping. I pray to god that he recovers soon. Anyway, this guy called Zen came to visit Samuel. He's from the Autism Research Institute. Elderly guy, reckon he is at least 55. Name is Zen. I doubt that zen is his real name. Too coincidental for someone to almost share the name of my blog. And you know what, I think this unknown guy who has been tagging on my tag board is him. He who calls himself Zen. Creep. We discussed the issue of sending Samuel to the institute...again. I am firmly against it. And then, this guy did the most peculiar thing. He suggested doing a tarot reading for sam the hell. thats satanic!i almost argued with him. this is what happened.

Zen: Mr Ronald, let me do a tarot reading for your son.
Me: Whatever for!?
Zen: Won't you want to know whats ahead, for him.You love him. Don't you? You know the reasons.
Me: Man, let me be frank with you. Number 1. I don't like you. I don't know how you came to know about me, my son and everything there is. Number 2, I don't like your name. Zen? Who do you think you are. Tying to copy the name of my blog and make yourself feel all mysterious? Trying to mimic the lead, Zen, in Smile of the Lucifer? Who the hell are you man.
Zen: I see you are much agitated.
Me: Yes I am! And what do you want?
Zen: I have said. I want nothing. I only want to propose what' best for your child. And, may I ask about your blog name "Zentenism" is it? How did you get that name (Damn! It has to be him. He has got to be the unknown guy. He knows even my blog add)
Me: Yeah, I was once inspired by the movie. So?
Zen: You were inspired? Yet you believe it's only fiction.
Me: Don't %#^&# me
Zen: Calm down. Lets move on. A tarot reading for Samuel.
Me: NO. You satanic piece of %^@&
Zen: Satanic? Yes. The commonly held opinion that tarots are satanic.
Me: Yeah. I am a christian and you should start showing some respect for my faith.
Zen: Mr Ronald. Do you know that in the 14th century, the church encouraged learning using tarots as an educational too.
Me: They weren't enlighten. They didn't see god's light.
Zen: Are you saying that you are closer to god now, than they were back then. Take a look at the church people go to these days. Have you even started questioning their purpose? It seems more like a social hangout.

(He really caught me there. And then samuel came)

Sam: Dad, let him do a reading for me. Mr Zen, what's going to happen to me?

The spread (in order):




He didn't say what it means, but somehow he looks puzzled. I just found his blog. And found out what it means. I just added a link to his blog. Zen's blog. Creep!

- posted by zente at 11:54 PM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats