< Zentenism
Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Will to power
..damn, I actually planned to slack for awhile before I blog to rest abit. Real tired today, didn't really have the energy to go for tuition but somehow I found it. haha. Cos I am KTF. I can do whatever I will myself to do.
...busy....
Interviews tomorrow and I think its cruch time. I have spent 1 full year honing my boardroom and itnerview skills and have experince with several reputable companies. I don't see how I can't do well. And if boon chin can get scholarship, there is no aceptable reason why I cannot.
...busy....
Argg...my marketing efforts are behind schedule. And I can't really think now. Maybe its time to rest...doo...

ANyway, thom was saying that there is nothing to look forward to these days. Reminds me of how I felt some time back when life was really boring. Feels good to be strongly motivated and driven. Now all I have to do is to put everything in place in action. Should go fairly smoothly. I mean it will. Will.WILL.

I need to seek revelation in my dreams tonight. Great man never go back on their words. At least HE never goes back on his words. What if I made a promise and then on another occasion contradict my promise in another statement. Should I go back on my word by keeping my promise, or should I keep to my word and go back on my promise....hmmm...

- posted by zente at 7:55 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats