< Zentenism
Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The final Hurdle
Another sleepless night. Something got into me so I came back online from my bed just to blog. I think I am much near where I have wished to be. I am on track and all steady. Just one final hurdle that stands in my way. My identity crisis. When I was in sec 3, the darkest period of my life, I crushed my identity and emerged a brand new person. What I am today is the results of 6 years of self-evaluation and growth. Zen was destroyed just before I enlisted. I knew he won't survive because Zen was too self-centred. IN his place, Zente was born. I brought forward all the resilience and strengths of Zen (as in the play). NS thought me alot and now the journey as Zente has come to an end. I think Zente was flawless. Versatile, resilient, emotionally strong whatever. But there is no perfection because perfection is itself a flaw. The only way to breakthrough this limit is to recognize myself all over again.
Haha. Coincidentally, 6th June '06. What a perfect day to welcome the rebirth of Kelvin. Ok enough of all that shit. As of today, Neither Zen, nor Zon nor their advent Zente exist anymore. Because Kelvin is who I am now and forever. One name to rule them all. Whatever form I take along the journey, I must eventually move forward as Kelvin. Oh, and my title remains unchanged. Kelvin, the Fallen.

- posted by zente at 10:40 PM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats