< Zentenism
Monday, June 26, 2006

MirrorriM part 1
Its been a long time since this kind of self-reflection sink into me. I thought of quite some stuff today which I would like to voice here. Afterall, this is a good medium to voice one's subconscions and conscions. Writing in proper languange, paragraphing and structure underminds the capacity of the human mind to run wild and skip from blue to Atticus finche to "best mix of music" in a flash. So in today's entry, I will exhibit one of my hidden talents, haha, revelaing the mind in the purest form. The bizzare, random side of it where spellings have no meaning and words carry no significance.
- Who is to say that the word "kuchiku" does not exist? It means piss off and stop being an idiot to me.
Yesterday, some cockster insulted me, maybe unintentionally. But he insulted me slightly and I was about to gan him. If not for the fact that there were many people around, I would have unleashed a belt of verbal ammunition on him.
He said "look at the way he does our accounting you know liao". Negative comments about my maths preceded this. Who cares if its harmless or what. What really made me think "dude, if you want to insult me, at least insult me properly". I said "Did I do our accounts badly?" The cockster of cos backed off and said "ermgfmg" Cock. I have been doing everything properly. And most interestingly, I never showed him anything. So how did he arrive with his conclusion that I did things badly. Oh that adds to the third time of people who don’t think. People who speak without thinking and making conslusions BASED ON NOTHING or worse BASED ON OPINIONS. Of cos, I gotta accept my friend’s flaws. No one is perfect. I still believe perfection is a flaw itself.
Reason, substantiation and evidence qualifies your statement. Not big flashy words which I need to look through the dictionary to understand.
Yeah, today the person said "…fly kite…the bracket is very cheap one…" I was gonna rebut with "have you changed a bracket before? How then do you know how much it cost. Please don’t try to sound like you know a lot about something if you know nuts." Yeah, someone eventually told him that the brackets are actually damn expensive. He retreated with "really meh?" Dude. Have you changed a bracket before?
Well seriously, I read this somewhere and I think its one thing I remember till now. If you are unsure or don’t know about something, but want to keep up with a conversation or the like without losing face, the best way is to say "I don’t know" confidently and honestly. Not by acting like you know.Cos if you don’t know something, you won’t be able to pull off the lie. Even if you do, you gonna expose yourself somehow. I have learnt to live by that code of conduct ever since and I realise that when you actually do so, people look at you differently. Yes I tried that. Maybe some people should try doing so too.

- posted by zente at 9:25 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats