< Zentenism
Sunday, June 25, 2006

A review of june
I don't really remember how the month began. Nothing about june seem to exist in my memory. Flash and wow, now we are at the end of the month. For some of my friends, Uni camps have started. For me, its another month ahead. Till then, I think i better buck up.

Been slacking the whole of june i guess, think that was a much deserved rest. Other than slacking, I pretty much did nothing. Geez. I have been leading the good but unhealthy life. Haven't studied in 2 weeks and even when I did, I only study on weekends. Ask me what happened recently? I don't know, I have touch newspaper for a month. I think army is the only period of time when you have the capacity to read newspaper everyday. Nothing to lament about, I wanted the rest, I enjoyed it. Haha of cos I did.

For july...

Clublife is underperforming, it is about time some things get settled.

Nothing but milk, tea, plain water and beer. Nothing else.

Study 2 to 3 times a week. Should just fix it on Mon, fri and wed.

Start training up. I feel I should join SMU bowling team. Need to train up to get into the team. Will start from this week. Tuesdays and thursday.

Even if I watch the 3am matches, I must wake up in time for exercise.

Newspaper. Newspaper. Newspaper.

Zhng my english. Seriously zhng it.

Now, thats what I consider a good life. Structured.Enjoyable.Meaningful.

Went out with the dudes and babes of S26 today. So if anyone of you happen to pop by this space, nice meeting up with you people and catching up after such a long time. Though I think mother shane's place is definitely better for such gatherings. I am really happy everyone is making the effort to meet up no matter how busy they are. It was a day well spent.

Mind's cafe is a good place to chill... of and as a footnote, driving a pretty girl home and listening to good music at night is as usual, enjoyable.

- posted by zente at 7:57 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats