< Zentenism
Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't Tolerate, You will blow someday.

Unsensored and honest thoughts follows.

There is so much I want to say I don't know how to start.

1.You make me laugh everytime you say. "You will learn when you grow up." Shut the fuck up because you have no life experience to talk off. And you have got the bloody cheek to say such words. I wonder what you have learnt over the past 50 years of your life. Refer last point.The older I get, the more I see how screwed up you are as a person and as a human being. Thats bad enough. Don't make a fool of yourself.

2.Parents teach their child to be considerate towards others. Time and again, I find myself having to TEACH you what consideration is. Its fucking 3am in the morning. Stop screaming and shouting over small nothings and wake the whole fucking neighbourhood.

And, the fact that you ain't sleeping at 2am in the morning doesn't mean everyone else is awake. You should fucking attend primary school civics and moral education

3.You are such a perfect example for character moulding. From you, I really learn alot. About WHAT NOT TO BE!!!

4.I have only heard of parents teaching their child to be sharing and caring. Since 5 years old, you have been telling me not to share because what's mine is mine. Now I realise how fucking selfish you are as a person. And being incosiderate makes you a selfish person as well.

6.If you have got no fucking upbringing because your grew up in an incomplete family, no one will blame you. But that is no excuse for you having no values at all. So quit complaining about your family background. Some people are poor, but they are good people. Some people are rich, and they grow up to be rich fuckers. So whether you are poor or rich has got no relevance to what kind of person you are. The bottomline...

7. Stop being a fucking loser and bitch about everything. If you find that everyone is cold towards you, I think its time you do some reflection of self. Start by asking what you have done for yourself, before you go on to complain about the lack of opportunity given by others.

8.You are fucking 50 years old and in anothe 20 or 30 years you are going grow old and die. Its time you wake up your fucking idea and make use of these remaining years and start being a proper person with proper values.

9.You say"if you have character, you will have no friends" You make me laugh my ass off when you said that. Look at yourself!! You are so screwed up as a person you have no friends. I ain't even starting to talk about your siblings. Look how fuck up your relationship with everyone is.

10. And fuck you.Don't insult my grandmother. If you have got no fucking respect for your parents, thats your problem. If thats how you want me to treat you when you grow old, SOrry. TOO BAD. I won't treat you the way you fucking treat your parents and your elders. COS I AM NOT LIKE YOU. refer point 3. Unlike you, I won't bear a grudge my parents. I will only feel sad for you. Let me tell the world what you just said about my grandma "You think your grandma has got character? you only think so because she is your elder" Eh...don't make me laugh at you yet again. It just shows how incapable of thinking you are.It doesn't matter whether you are deaD, alive, young or old. If you are a proper person, you ARE a proper person. If YOU are fucked up. You are fucked up. Period.

11. I am in the position to say such things about you because I am educated. And unlike you, I have got proper upbringing. I know it ain't your fault. But thats just the way the world goes round. All i am trying to do is to expose you to your flaws so that hopefully you can be a better person. And don't come and tell me that I am only 20 and you are 50. Your experiences ain't relevant. Yet again, thats the har realities of life. Accept it, and move on.

12. You always say you want to take care of your grandchildrens in the future. Oh please. Thanks but no thanks. You are a negative influence. I am sorry I have to say this, no hard feelings. Thats just the truth.

13. Stop being impatient. And stop saying that I am impatient with you. Before you reach out to others for help, can you at least try to help yourself? No one is going to be there for you forever. Thats something you should be saying to me and teaching me. Why is this happening the other way round.

14.You should just learn to have an open mind and stop being obstinate. If things don't go your way, too bad. Don't throw tantrums. It won't help. It only makes you look like a little girl. And for fucking sake, if I am stubborn in nature, you gotta ask yourself why. And at the very least, I know I am stubborn. I know my flaws and I am willing to do something for myself by changing. What about you? DO you need someone to slap you in order for you to wake up?

15. And probably no one has the capacity to do that. Because you are such a spoilt child. Look at the way you scream and shout and throw tantrums at your own parents, aunties and sisters just to get what you want. Again, why is there a reversal of role here!!??

16.If I go on trying to expose your shortcomings, its going to be a waste of time. There is so much to it the list goes on forever. Most importantly, saying it here or saying it to you directly is of no fucking use. You never listen.

Lastly, you never ever listen. Thats why you never ever learn. It time you learn to accept your short comings and change. "Why should I change the way I am" is a statement fit for fucking losers. No one is asking you to be someone else. Just be a proper person that is worthy of respect and love. Be yourself. Only Better.

The next time you want to bitch about why your children treat you and dad differently. Shut up. Because its plain obvious.You gave birth to us, but do you qualify for the words 养育。

My last try: Take responsibility for your own life. Don't always rely on others. You ain't a kid anymore. You are fucking 50 years old. So stop being childish, stop throwing tantrums. Shut up when its time to, listen with an open mind, accept your flaws and CHANGE for your OWN fucking sake. If you want to remain the way you are, go ahead. Afterall, its your life. If you don't want to take responsibility for yourself, thats your problem. Just don't be a bad influence. Else, GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

Like it or not, everyone got to die someday. As a matter of fact, you ain't got much longer to live. If you want to die a screwed up sould, Ihave nothing to say. When that day comes, I will cry till my tears run dry. Because as your son, I have failed to instill the proper values in you and make you a proper person. Let me tell you this. Once, I hated you. And then I despised you. Now, I simply feel sorry for you because you are so fucked up and unwilling to learn and accept you flaws. I have given up all hopes on you.

- posted by zente at 4:33 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats