< Zentenism
Friday, July 07, 2006

Second time in my life i believe that a 0.8 sec decision can change your life and the lives of people around you. Damn. I admit that I have got a fucking bad driving habit. That is I don't check blind spot while changing lane. This is the 3rd time I nealy got into an accident because of my negligence in check blindspot. I think its true that drivers who just got their license are the best drivers. Overtime, you just start picking up bad and potentially dangerous habits one by one. It's still ok if I got into an accident and bollocks...die. But my sister was with me. Damn. After that I reflected on it and when I think about what could have happened, I seriously hung dio. Had the car not ebrake in time, my sister would have kanna the strongest impact being on the left. oh fuck. fuck fuck fuck. Just imagine, if anything happen to my sister, my life will be made up of nothing but lose, sorry and regret. And I will be a great failure as a brother. JB! fuck. Now I think of it. I realy nothing to say. I went for a 20 minutes proper driving session after that just to instill healthy driving habits. This kind of thing cannot happen again. You can only skip death this many times. Damn...in that split second, my decision of changing lane instead of executing an ebrake was thrashed. An account of it goes...

Along clementi road, the traffic lights have a slight change in timing. the arrows are orange arrows indicating no right turn instead of the typical green arrwo. I wasn't tail gating but I was half talking to my sis. I saw the orange arrow and at that time it didn't mean anything to me cos it was still green light and i was still on the accelerator. And then the accent didn't bother to signal his intention to turn. Dude, it would have made hell lot of a difference. I would have slowed down like I have did so many time. Yeah, then comes the decision. In that split moment, I concurred that if I brake, I might ram into his rear. So i checked my rear mirror and saw the left lane was clear. So i quickly changed to the left lane. Its crap. Seriously trash. I checked read mirror to ascertain the lane is clear but I didn't check my blindspot. FUCK. I could hear the Nissan sunny screech as he E-brake.Arg. I nearly lost my sister man. fuck. and I nearly said hi to my father in avernus.

I promise to adopt safe driving technics and not be gang ho on the road anymore.

- posted by zente at 10:57 PM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats