< Zentenism
Monday, January 15, 2007

Somehow, my lowerback is aching for no reasons. Don't know what the hell happened by its quite pain. Damn it. Another hectic day, and I am glad cognitare case competition has ended. We did well today and I firmly believe that we are among the top performing teams of the 8. My honest opinion is that we have a good chance of winning the top 2 prizes.

In terms of individual performance, I think I could have done better if I had more time to rehearse. As usual,pronounciation problems. Other than that, I think I have reached a new level in presentation confidence. Good Job. But I still think that there are certain areas where I can improve on.

Anyway, I am truly happy that I am on the way to achieving my goals for term 2. Although my chance of getting into cognitare is slim, I secretly believe that I will be able to make it to the next round and into the team eventually. As of now, I feel that my chances are 12.5 percent. 1 out of 8. In other words, I think I am better than half of the people who took part.

Over the past 2 days, I notice something about my confidence level. It seems that after having put ego aside for sometime, my confidence has sky rocketed. It will be dumb to speak of the individual moments here because they are insignificant compared to how you feel inside. Its about how sure I was of my own capabilities. In the past, it was ego when I said those words but these days, I truly believe deep down that I can and that I will. Once again good job.

For a moment, I felt like I was a star. As much as I am aware, 3 have compared themselves with stars. Samael himself. Jesus, who said "I am Lucifer" according to Revelation 12.16 and J. Ceasar.

For now, even though I am in cruise mode, I am pretty taxed. And it is all this little sense of achievements which makes me feel that nothing is impossible. Having been spending time at home. As usual, I am critical with myself and I am pretty comfortable with that. Afterall, I am always generating internal stress to keep myself running. So, although I do appreciate people who are concerned about me and keep asking me to relax. I can only say that maybe you guys are thinking a little too much. I never felt that life is more balanced and meaningful before.For one, I think I am spending a little too much time talking cock on msn. So that will have to cut down a little. Afterall, my GPA is already below par and I seriously got to pump up my grades this term.

To end of this long blog entry, I am pretty unhappy with what someone said today. For one, I am not really interested in watching basketball matches. While I do enjoy sports, I don't really enjoy watching them. But thats not the main point. The thing is, I feel that while it is indeed a nice thing to do; going down to support a friend who is playing in a match is not top piority. I haven't spend much time at home and I have unsettled work plus I am lagging on readings. Therfore, I am firm with my stand. I really can't stand such soft coercion. Makes me feel like I am guilty. What the...oh well.

- posted by zente at 7:51 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats