< Zentenism
Saturday, January 13, 2007

Talk about an exciting university life. Haha. I have a 3 day week class schedule, but I am running on a 7 day work week.

Began CLAP with audrey on thursday, and then went back to school to mug a little of BGS. It started raining quite badly from Thursday night and continued till friday.So I gave Lifeng a ride to school. The rush caught me, so I forgot to bring my books and shower stuff for the night's cognitare. Either way, it was quite fun. Reminded me of the clublife meetings. Although I forgot all about the night's cognitare, I didn't forget to wear RED. aha. The colour of aggression. Heheh. Time to speak up in class, maybe I spoke abit too much for BGS, but considering that it is such a competitive class, how can K. Low sit on the side bench.

So..cognitare and overnight-no-sleep planning. Heck...alot of stuff eluded my half awake mind. Heck! I am better than that! But oh well, the primary objective for taking part is to know what it is like. I will be there again in year 2, suppose I don't get through this time round. Chances are slim, but things are still going as planned. Breakfast at Toa Payoh. Back to Nafa to clock my CLAP hours.

Audrey and I came up with new meanings for CLAP which is supposed to mean Cultural Literacy Attachment Programme. But now it means Come Lets All Party and Cultural Little, Appetite plentiful. Cos everytime we CLAP, we gonna look for a new place in town for lunch. haha. Doubt anyone ever though clap was fun. So I went back to school at 2 to settle the LKC interview proposal and then reached home at 4 plus. Took a nap but it unknowingly stole 5 hours of my precious time!!! Tried to study my TWC and prepare for class participation but don't know what the hell I was doing. Maybe I need more rest. Oh...tomorrow is sunday? But guess what? Waikiki recee at 10. Presentation rehearsal at 3. Wonderful. I hardly have time for my precious bedroom. Next week is week 3, and I think projects are beginning to enter my life.

Sometimes, I stop and wonder...whether all this are worth it. It seems like every part of my uni life is still going as planned. A balance of fun, study and climbing the rungs. But..what if I made a fundamental mistake in my planning and all these efforts don't pay off...? 9 years, 1 Dream. Life begins at 30.

- posted by zente at 8:05 AM


In Lucien's Library
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2009

navigation
ClubLifeZenZonManchiSarahAngelWongJuanYangZiYang

counter hit make
View My Stats